Mercury Studio is not only a space to work, it is an active community. We encourage our members to make connections, offer support, and spark growth in each other. Working hard alongside others who are working just as hard will create an energizing environment that is hard to find.
Membership Types & Monthly Fees
Member has 5 workdays per month and can purchase additional days for $15 each.
- $75/mo for month-to-month
Member has 24 hour access to any of the common work areas, as well as a small storage locker.
- $125/mo for 6 months
- $150/mo for month-to-month
Member has a workspace for their use only, in one of our desk carrels.
- $250/mo for 6 months
- $275/mo for month-to-month
Member has a private office with locking door. Sizes are 7.75' x 10.5' or 6.5' x 15.25'.
- 7.75' x 10.5' Office
$425/mo for 12 months
$450/mo for 6 months
- 6.5' x 15.25' Office
$500/mo for 12 months
$525/mo for 6 months
Member has shared use of one of our two storefront art studio spaces, with private entrance. (Two artists share one private room and one artist shares the other with the Workshop members.)
- Not Available. Send wait-list inquires to Megan.
Member teaches or facilitates art (or art focused) classes in the workshop space and/or the Back Room.
Membership fee based on commission. Limited to five members. Contact Megan to apply.
Member has up to 10 hours monthly workshop use of the Back Room, subject to availability.
- $75/mo for 6 months
- $100/mo for 3 months
- All of our members receive 24/7 access to our coworking space, allowing you the flexibility to set your own work schedule.
- Members receive discounts on space rental. Click here to see our space rental fees.
- Need a business address? Add it to your membership for $15/month
- Work with a team? Add a partner or coworker to a cafe or desk membership for $50/month.
- Students and Military Discount: 35% off cafe membership and space rental
- All desk, office, and studio memberships include a member profile.